Re: PROPOSAL : urgent

On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 15:41 +0530, amod kumar wrote:
> Dear Akhil ,
>
>              it felt great to see your prompt reply knocking my
> inbox .
> thanks for your  encouraging and cordial gesture ,
> apropos to your query , i got to know about this event  via your mail
> over foss-in yahoogroups com (as i said i was  a FOSS Member )
>
>  Now directly coming on the point and to be precise  i would like to
> add few things :-
>
> 1. we would be glad to sponsor this event in any form as per your
> convenience but the only constraint is we are still unaware of the
> financial liabilities that will be levied on us. I would really
> appreciate if in your following mail you can throw some light over
> this (attach some docs stating different options of sponsorship for
> us , that i could forward to my director ), how much and whom to pay
> ( because the event being on 2nd and 3rd april , we have to rush to
> plan and be there ) so your timely cooperation is anticipated  .

Please find sponsorship document attached.

> 2. If everything clicked in proper way ,  we are looking for a long
> term association from your end ,  out trainers knowledge enrichment
> programs  on your latest developments and we will promote the open
> source products in Delhi NCR region .

May i know what do you mean by long term association ?
I work for Novell and we (one of my colleague and I) are helping in
organizing the event on our own interest.

>  While going through our Website ( cetpainfotech.com ) you might have
> noticed , Quality is our USP , so the technologies we deals in  we are
> certified by the concerned corporations  , to mention a few we  are
> partner with Siemens  and also IBM for PLM software and AIX server
> technology respectively , we are looking forward to get associated
> with you for Open  Source , in which we will be zeroing in , in the
> near future .

I don't give any training/sessions on open-source just to make things
clear. For business session, people will be flying from out side of
India. People who are associated with event, work on GNOME technologies
and GNOME Foundation is a non-profit organization.

>  i will be awaiting for your  subsequent mail .
> it would be nice if i can avail your contact number to fasten the
> process , we have a team meeting at 6 pm today and i can take up this
> matter with more concrete information there .
>  will be glad to hear you at 09953272947 in this regard.

I would prefer email to time being. Once things are clear, we will
contact you or provide contact information.

Thanks,
Akhil