Re: Regarding GNOME.Asia Student Training

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 16:06 +0530, Vaidik Kapoor wrote:
> Hi Bharat,
>
> I had written to you a few days back enquiring about the Hackfest and
> the conference and got to learn from you that a student training
> program is also being organized for students and newbies. Since I have
> to travel from New Delhi and I have around 6-7 people travelling with
> me, I will have to make my travel and lodging arrangements as early as
> possible. So, if you could confirm the schedule and dates of the
> training program, I will be in a better position to finalize my trip.

Apr 1 - Student Training
Apr 2,3 - Conference

> It would be great if you could send also a link where all the
> information about the student training program has been published.

Info about student training,
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/StudentTraining

To register for the event check these links,
http://2011.gnome.asia/en/p/Register2011/

http://gnomeasia2011.doattend.com/

Let me know if you need any other details about the event. I'll also
send you the invite and the posters. Spread the message on all the
forums that you are part of.

Regards,
Bharath