HIDESIGN - GIFTS FOR THE ASIA SUMMIT

Dear Sir/Madam,

As you are organizing the Asia Summit this year, we would like to know if you would be interested in purchasing our products to gift your delegates.

As you might know, HIDESIGN is an Premier Indian leather brand, located Globally. We are the Pioneers in leather product manufacturing.
All our products are Eco-friendly and hand-made. Our brand has always stood as a sign of pride all over the world.

We have products like Office bags, Travel bags, Laptop bags(with and without trolleys), toilet kits, ladies hand bags, Casual men's bags, wallets, passport holders, card holders, key chain holders and lot more varieties.

It would be our pleasure to be at your service and it would be great if i can get the concern contact person's contact number or fix an appointment to come and talk about our products.

For our latest collections, please log on to our website www.hidesign.com, also attached the new brochure of ours with this mail.

Hoping for a positive reply.

Regards,
Sudharsanaa T,