Re: Regarding Small talk in GNOME.Asia 2011

Dear Pockey,

Is submission for talk(call for papers) is still open for GNOME.Asia 2011? (link is showing open)

If yes then, We from CDAC are interested to give talk on "Contribution to open source by enhancing accessibility of GNOME Desktop".

Thanks and Looking forward to hear a positive response from your side.

With regards
Leena Chourey
For Accessibility Team
CDAC, Mumbai