Re: Student training

On 03/14/2011 01:01 PM, Akhil Laddha wrote:
Sorry but i won't be able to give training for 2-3 days even though it's
for 2-3 hrs per day. If you can find other people who are ready for
training, we can go ahead with more than one day. and some where i feel
we are taking too many items in our bucket during this year
conference. :-)

If you cannot find any trainer locally in Bangalore, let's go for 1 day training then, thanks!

Akhil

I would suggest option 1, I think it can help us to get more
registration from students, what do others think?