Re: A3 size svg posters needed

Actually Pockey was waiting on me to provide the svg version of the now famous "Bangalore Skyline" which required me to take each bitmap and vectorize them through inkscape (with some adjustment).

This is now done. There is still room for improvement but that will do for the A3 poster.

Pockey will incorporate that work into her poster which is already all SVG I think, after our SFI IRC board meeting which we're having this evening.

Fred