Re: regarding student training

Dear harsimran,

Thanks for your interest in the GNOME training, please stay tuned and visit gnome.asia website regularly. We will announce the registration the coming week.

You are also very welcome to join our conference on 2-3 April. More information can be found on http://gnome.asia website. Have you registered for this event yet? If not, please register and help us to spread the word by putting one of our banners in your blog or website! Banners can be found at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/PromoteRegistration