Re: Logo to be added for GNOME.Asia 2011 [Fwd: DSI - logo]

On Fri, 2011-03-11 at 14:37 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Dear Bharath,
>
> On 03/11/2011 02:25 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Dayananda Sagar College has requested us to add their logo as the
> > sponsors for the event. Can we have this included in all our
> > brochures/poster/website etc. We can list them as the Venue Sponsors for
> > the event.
> >

> Sure!
>
> > Also Airtel + Convergent is doing a site visit now to setup a network
> > connection for us at the event. They might consider being the sponsors
> > for network, and that will be good marketing for us, as Airtel is the
> > biggest mobile/internet provider in India.
> >
> > I'll wait for Airtel + Convergent to get back to us on their
> > requirements, but I think they need,
> >
> > 1) Logo to be printed on all marketing materials.
> > 2) Booth at the event
> > 3) Minor costing for network cables etc.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> however, would you please let us know how much is the cost of paying a
> ISP for 2 days?
> so we will have an idea of what kind of sponsorship level we are
> talking about.... since they are asking for a booth and minor costing
> for network cable.... while they are a big company ;-)

We need someone to provide us a good reliable connection for the 3 days
of hackfest and 2 days of conference and also take responsibility to fix
it in case of any problems.

They were the Network Sponsors at FOSS.in and FOSS.in in return provided
them with a booth and network sponsors logo. I do not have the exact
costing details, but it would include setting up the WiFi infrastructure
for the conference and hackfest by Convergent (who are the partners) and
the actual internet connection by Airtel.

I'll find out how much it costs for the setup.

Regards,
Bharath