Re: Logo to be added for GNOME.Asia 2011 [Fwd: DSI - logo]

Do they have a vector graphic version?

Thanks

Fred

On 03/11/2011 02:25 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
Hello,

Dayananda Sagar College has requested us to add their logo as the
sponsors for the event. Can we have this included in all our
brochures/poster/website etc. We can list them as the Venue Sponsors for
the event.

Also Airtel + Convergent is doing a site visit now to setup a network
connection for us at the event. They might consider being the sponsors
for network, and that will be good marketing for us, as Airtel is the
biggest mobile/internet provider in India.

I'll wait for Airtel + Convergent to get back to us on their
requirements, but I think they need,

1) Logo to be printed on all marketing materials.
2) Booth at the event
3) Minor costing for network cables etc.

Regards,
Bharath