Re: Guest registration for sponsors / speakers / guests

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 00:38 +0800, Pockey Lam wrote:
> Hi Lakhil,
>
> I remember you mentioned that we will give guests registration for our
> sponsors and speakers, would you please let us know the code or the
> method of guest registration so we can send it out soon, thanks!

We have added three more sections in ticketing section - Speaker,
Volunteer and Sponsor's delegate (who are from sponsored companies)
because when i tried to send guest invite, it didn't allow me to send as
different category other than already defined ones (delegate, student,
corporate delegate). We have kept opening date as March 28, so that
those categories don't show up on registration page.

If you go to Registration -> guest invite, you will be able to send
invite to respective people.

Thanks,
Akhil