GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 added to CA database

Dear Conference Organizer

GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

This is just a note to confirm that the above
conference has been added to the Conference Alerts
online conference database. This means that academics
and others will be able to find details about your
conference by doing a keyword search for it at the
ConferenceAlerts.com website and that it will be
listed in Conference Alerts Monthly.

You can edit the database entry for your conference
(for example, change the keywords and short
description) by visiting

http://www.ConferenceAlerts.com/caedit.mv

and entering your event ID (79162) and
contact e-mail address (asia-summit-list gnome org).

If for any reason you do not want your conference
listed on the Conference Alerts database please
let us know at alerts conferencealerts com and
we will remove it.

Please note that we may remove a conference from
the database if the information provided appears
to be incorrect, incomplete or misleading. We may
also remove entries that appear not to refer to
conferences, but to other events such as training
courses, special issues of journals or promotional
events.

In addition to this free listing, you may also
want to consider our paid Featured Event service.
Details at -

http://www.conferencealerts.com/caadd.mv?publicize=2

Kind regards

Conference Alerts Database Admin