Re: Intel sponsorship - was(Re: KDE conference in India)

On 03/03/2011 04:43 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Frederic Muller<fredm gnome org>  wrote:

On 03/02/2011 10:00 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:

Oh first it was turned down then I went to Dirk. He too turned it down
:-( But u can give a try if you have some influence.

-Srini.

Fred

Well I don't think I much influence. However we could try to get an Intel
developer involved in clutter, GTK+ or GNOME from Intel to attend the
conference and take this as sponsorship.

If you'd request you probably gonna hear that 'Srini is gonna attend
anyway ' I will be a Clutter+Gtk+Gnome dev from Intel. You should be
more specific ;-)

I talked with ebassi and he said Meego had its release schedule around end of March so he wasn't sure he could make it, and then he suggested you ;-) I'll continue talking with him and see if I can convince him.

Fred

Who would be a good name to ask for?

In anycase Dirk is the one who should approve such things.

-Srini.

Thanks.

Fred