Intel sponsorship - was(Re: KDE conference in India)

On 03/02/2011 10:00 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:

Oh first it was turned down then I went to Dirk. He too turned it down
:-( But u can give a try if you have some influence.

-Srini.

Fred

Well I don't think I much influence. However we could try to get an Intel developer involved in clutter, GTK+ or GNOME from Intel to attend the conference and take this as sponsorship.

Who would be a good name to ask for?

Thanks.

Fred