Re: KDE conference in India

On Wed, 2011-03-02 at 18:28 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> wrote:

> >> Oh we are. I'm trying at Intel to sponsor both the KDE&  GNOME event.
> >>
> >> -Srini.
> >
> > Hi Srini,
> >
> > Any luck so far regarding Intel sponsoring GNOME.Asia 2011? Can we do
> > anything to help to make it happen? :)
> >

> I'm sorry,  it was turned down for both GNOME & KDE events. I had
> updated Bharath last week about the status :-(

:( I really missed this one. I thought you might have talked to everyone
already.

Srini, we have the meetings every week on Tuesdays (1930 IST) We have
some AIs that you can help us with. I'll remind you henceforth for
joining the meeting, but keep your calendar free :)

Fred, if you have other channels please try. I'll sit next to you for
begging.

Regards,
Bharath