Re: final call for sponsor document

On Sun, 2011-01-23 at 16:25 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> On 01/22/2011 05:16 PM, Bharath Acharya wrote:
> > Pockey, you changed the cover design again?;)  I see some castles and
> > other monuments:)  No Taj Mahal.
>
> I thought you would have recognized Attara Kacheri, Vidhana Soudha and
> Bangalore Palace... you're local after all no? ;-)

Attara Kacheri is the High Court :P Not a good place for people to be in
right :D But yeah I am ok with the design.

But this may appear cleanly probably?
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bangalore_Shiva.jpg

But yeah as Pockey mentioned, spending too much time on the cover design
might not be a good idea. So its ok. What we have right now is good too.

Regards,
Bharath