Re: final call for sponsor document

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 10:11 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> Fred,
>
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:17 PM, Frederic Muller <fredm gnome org> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > We've finalized the call for sponsors, layout, graphics and all. Please
> > download it from
> > http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=GNOME-Asia2011-CFS.odt
> > and give us your feedback.
> >
> > Intel is pressuring Bharath to obtain it asap...
>
> Not Intel, but me :-).

And not pressurizing ;) but just making sure we are the early birds :)
Srag, if it looks fine for you, can you forward it out?

Pockey, you changed the cover design again? ;) I see some castles and
other monuments :) No Taj Mahal.

Fred, the doc looks sweet. I'll review it for the content and pass on
the feedback. Thanks for getting it ready.

Regards,
Bharath