Re: Desktop Summit 2011

Dear all,

Our gnome.asia website is not ready. let's not promote it massively until our official site is ready :-)

Fred has already helped to replace the 2010 sponsors logos with "join us" on our website, while we are finishing the call for paper today, and then link the pdf document to "join us". Once it's done, we can promote the announcements, call for paper, call for sponsors and so on!