Re: Participation in GNOME Asia Hackfest

On 02/07/2011 09:52 PM, Sajjad Anwar wrote:
I'm glad to know that GNOME Asia Hackfest is happening in Bangalore and
would love to be a part of it. I have been testing for accessibility on
Ubuntu with Orca and providing bug reports and triaging most of them.
The Hackfest, for me, would be the best place to meet like minded
developers and discuss issues with GNOME's accessibility.

Dear Sajjad,

Thank you very much for your application. We will have to check with the GNOME developers attending whether they will be working on accessibility, but considering your experience in bug reporting and triaging it could definitely prove useful. Would you mind emailing us a few links of the latest bugs you have filed so we can use this as a reference for the release team to decide?

Thanks a lot and looking forward to reading you soon.

Kind regards,

Fred
GNOME.Asia