Re: GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 conference updates

On 02/07/2011 07:02 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
    There are still a few potential speakers for us to invite them:

       1. Brian Cameron (GNOME Foundation)
       2. Stefano Zacchiroli (Debian Project Leader)
       3. Havoc Pennington (D-Bus, Gconf, Metacity, etc)
       4. Dave Neary (gnome mobile)
       5. other suggestions

    Is it okay if we send them emails to invite them?

Yes. we can start to invite them now. Just want to confirm, is it target
on keynote speakers?

How about invite core developer of GNOME 3, GNOME shell, like Owen
Taylor since the main theme is GNOME 3.

-Emily

We've already been talking with Owen and he is really not sure to attend. I suppose we will have to regularly ping him about it.

Fred