Re: What kind of GNOME 3 talks?

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for initiating this great idea! We actually talked about it during our weekly meeting just now and came up with a list of topics that we think it might be good to have during the conference, please feel free to let us know which one(s) you would like to present :)

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/ConferenceTopics

We will also share this list with other potential speakers, thanks!

Pockey