Re: GNOME Asia Video Beta on Youtube from Max

Dear ALL:

Thanks for your suggestion ^__^
Max still learn from all of you.

I will edit a short version about 3 mins.  ( as soon as possible ^++++^)

Thanks  everyone  ^____^
Please keep suggest me and teach me with everything.............

Best regards

Max