Re: establishing gnome user group in New Delhi

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> wrote:
Hi Mani,

Great! You are even making the website now! If you need a domain name or hosting service, we are more than happy to provide you, just let us know.
You may also host a first meeting to group all the motivated people and talk about the establishment of the group as well, do keep us posted on the status!

I copied to other mailing lists as i am sure there are other people who live in New Delhi and would like to join / support your group as well.
All the best!

Pockey