Re: Fwd: Draft of questionairs for Summit 2011

Dear Emily,

Please find my comments as below. I already modified the wiki page based on the following comments, thanks!

1) I suggested to remove age (what do u think? - i haven't removed yet...)
2)  I added a few more questions:
   a)  If you chose, why did you choose your current operating system?
    * Open answer
    b) Did the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 affect you on the perception of GNOME 3? How?
    *  Open Answer
    c) Any suggestions for improvement.  For example, were there any topics that you felt were missing from the talks?    Open Answer " for the summit talks
    d)   Please rank the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 (1 is the worse event, 10 is the best event)
    * ranking 1 to 10
3) added a few more training sessions topics
4) I added airtel in the booths session

- Pockey