Re: Follow up on post event survey

Dear Bharath,

Emily is preparing a survey for us to review later, we will need to send the survey to all the participants to gather feedback, would you please ask the volunteers to prepare a list of all the contacts of all the participants of the two days to us?
The list can be found by 1) doattend tickets 2) on the spot registration, registration counter should already record their contacts.

Please let us know when can the volunteers give us all the data plus the following:

1) number of registrants of the two days and the contact list
2) the hate and love messages (I told them to keep those post it and send us a list later)
3) number of volunteers in total ( i think we have 20 of them, please confirm the number )
4) other interesting information they may collect