Post event follow ups

Dear all,

Thanks for all the hard works everybody did over the past months ;-)

We finally made a great hackfest and conference with quite a lot of great blog posts / publicities and positive feedbacks!

There are still some tasks to follow up after the conference, here is a list. Since members are still travelling back to home, we agreed to skip one meeting today, let's follow up our tasks accordingly and update each other by email!
Thanks!
  1. Every members please blog about the summit - everybody
  2. Prepare press release (English and Chinese) - Fred and Max
  3. Send press release to press (including our contacted press and other general press from GNOME) and follow up - Bharath / Fred / Pockey / Max
  4. Gather statistic from volunteers (participants contacts / total no. etc) - Bharath
  5. Prepare post event survey - Emily
  6. Send emails to sponsors to follow up - Fred
  7. Send emails to speakers to follow up (thank them, upload slides, ask them to blog, etc.) - Pockey
  8. Find a photo sharing platform - fred and everybody
  9. once the platform is agreed, volunteers should upload pictures - Bharath
  10. Edit our marketing video - Max and Allan Caeg
  11. Follow up with the board if we received all the money from each sponsor (Fred / Emily)
  12. Update on the refund of paid participants (how much we refund in total) and donation fee (17500 rs?)
  13. Finalize expense report to send to the GNOME.Asia committee first - Bharath
  14. Once the expense report is approved by GNOME.Asia Committee, then we send it to the Foundation - Bharath / Pockey
  15. Follow up with different communities to establish GUGs - Pockey / Emily
  16. Everybody to put comments on what we can improve for next year(s) -  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/LoveHate
There are probably other tasks, please feel free to add them in this checklist :)  we have been documenting everythings / documents this year and can  reuse them for next year: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2011Summit/CheckList

- Pockey