Re: lucky draw logistic tomorrow

hi Pockey,

On 11-04-02 08:37 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
                        let's invite our whole release team (Vincent
Untz, Andre, Frederic Peters, Ryan Lortie)

Thank you very much for this honour. I hereby accept your appointment of me to the release team. I promise I will work very hard.

I have changed my email signature.  I hope you like it.

Thanks again,

Ryan

| Ryan Lortie            |  Newest Member of GNOME Release Team  |
| release-team gnome org | Making releases rock since April 2011 |