Re: KDE booth in GNOME.Asia 2011

Hi Akhil,

Sorry about this delayed response. I am totally tied up with family
stuff here since I am back. I finally got to see and play with with my
niece as I couldn't when she came to India few weeks back as I was in
Bangalore for conf.kde.in.

I spoke with the team and as much as they are eager to organise the
booth we are probably don't have man power at the moment. If I were in
Bangalore, I would have done it myself, but as you know I live in
Mumbai and can't really come there at this moment nor can afford the
travel.

Shantanu is in Berlin since last week for a multiple code sprints and
is back in Banglaore next week. Supreeth, Sudhendu and Sinny are busy
with their backlog college work after almost 3 weeks of bunking
lectures. Madhusudhan works in Mumbai as well and as far as I know
won't get any leave right now.

MIssed opportunity, I would say. WIsh we had worked on this earlier. I
am sure there will be future opportunities to collaborate.

Cheers!

Pradeepto

--
Pradeepto Kumar Bhattacharya