GNOME.Asia 2011 - See you tomorrow!

Dear speakers,

Thank you for speaking in our GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 on 2nd and / or 3rd April in the Dayananda Sagar Institutions. For details of the venue and map, please go to http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/gnomeasia-summit-2011/when-and-where

We also would like to inform you that there will be some updates with the schedule. Since Indian team won yesterday match, we are going to have a half day (8:30am to 12:30pm) program on Saturday (April 2nd) while a whole day (8:30am to 6:30pm) program on Sunday. For details of the schedule, please go to http://2011.gnome.asia/conference/gnomeasia-summit-2011/program

Please be reminded to print out your DoAttend Ticket and have them with you everyday you join the conference. You will need this DoAttend ticket to redeem a badge in the reception on 2nd April (Saturday), please bring your badge on 3rd April (Sunday) as well. We will have a lucky draw program on the 3rd April afternoon, so we will collect your DoAttend Ticket, the biggest prize is a Free Software Netbook that is worth 400 USD / 18,000 rbs. Please bring your DoAttend ticket with you in order to join the lucky draw.

Thank you again for your support and see you soon!