Re: AI from the board meeting about GNOME.Asia 2011 & GNOME 3.0

Dear Emily,

On 09/30/2010 11:05 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
Hi all,

Brian and I raised the proposal of GNOME.Asia & GNOME 3.0  in 2011. There are two AIs.

   * ACTION: Emily - Send the survey to the board and work with Pockey to send to key participants
   * ACTION: Emily - Can GNOME.Asia community help organize & communicate with other GNOME groups to make a multi-city launch party?

So, Pockey, would you please send the survey to board list: board-list gnome org? Do you need everyone's email or the board-list is OK for you ?
Sure! I will definitely send the survey to the board and get more feedbacks!

Also, another good suggestion from the board meeting is can GNOME.Asia community help organize & communicate with other GNOME groups  to make a multi-city launch party. This is a great idea we should think about it since all the people all over the world will celebrate GNOME 3.0 .
Good suggestion! I will put it as one of the agenda to be discussed on the upcoming IRC meeting :)

Regards,
Emily