Invite HK local team to join our IRC meeting

Dear all,

The trip to Hong Kong went well, I met with a few Hong Kong communities members and we talked about potential venues, budgets and potential sponsors of the coming summit e.g. dotASIA, Breakthrough, City University of Hong Kong and a few local companies. They mentioned most likely dotASIA (headquarter in Hong Kong) will be willing to sponsor the event no matter it's located in Hong Kong or other Asian country. Unfortunately I cannot meet dotASIA team as they were in a business trip during my stay in Hong Kong. I will definitely follow up with dotASIA later.

Right now, they are preparing a proposal that will be submitted to the asia-summit-list before 28th November.

If it is okay for you, I would like to invite the Hong Kong team to join our IRC meeting on 23rd November Tuesday to introduce them to you. What do you think?