Re: Action Item: Joint theme for website

Hi, Pockey

  About the "Open web and mobile technologies", I assume you meant to
have shared tagline in the web design. Correct ?
  We can have tagline in the web for sure.

  But for the final tagline, COSCUP team are still discussing, will
let you know our comment as soon as the conclusion is made.

-Rex