Re: COSCUP team's proposal for a joint conference

Dear Ernest, dear Pingooo,

Thanks a lot! We already looked at your website.

And yes, definitely we talk more next Tuesday at IRC. Please find below
the IRC server and channel.

Server: irc.gimp.org
Channel: #asia-summit

If possible, would you please ask your Web leader to join as well, as
ours would like to discuss about the website. Thanks!