Re: potential speakers list

Thanks for Fred and Brian's suggestion, we can add below people in our potential list.

Takao Fujiwara (tfujiwar redhat com) -- He is very experience in L10n
Dave Neary dneary gnome org  --   I think Dave Neary is good speaker for keynote. Since Taiwan people wants Mobile topic, Dave will be a good speaker to talk about Mobile.
Brian Cameron -- Can talk about both Technical talks and Key note
Will Walker
Kate Alhola

I think we can put some of them as potential speaker in our proposal first.  Brian, are you OK to put your name on the proposal as potential speaker ?

-Emily