Re: Reminder: Weekly Meeting Tomorrow 14: 00 UTC May 4th, 2010

Dear Stormy and dear Emily,

Totally understood. I already sent an email to COSCUP to tell them we
can proceed to work together while waiting for the official approval
from the board.

So we can ask for a more detail budgeting from COSCUP.

>From verbal discussion with COSCUP earlier a few months ago, they are
okay to get a minimum of USD 5,000 as shared budget (not including our
travel expense for GNOME speakers) from GNOME.Asia as they know it's a
bit tight for us to look for sponsors.

So I think as long as we can provide a minimum of USD 5,000 to COSCUP,
they will co-host the event with us.

Dear Emily,

So another budget is GNOME speakers travel expense, have you sent the
budgeting of travel request to Stormy?