Re: Reminder: Weekly Meeting Tomorrow 14: 00 UTC May 4th, 2010

I don't think I'll be able to make the meeting. I'm at the marketing hackfest and I think we have meetings with some local organizations at that time. If possible I will try to be logged into IRC but it probably won't have 100% of my attention.

Feel free to follow up via email on anything you need me for!

Stormy