Re: Fwd: Priorities

Yes, we encourage you to write emails to our committee mail list. Although it is committee member only list, but It is still a good place to ask questions and share your plan about the summit.

I am cc:ing this list to share the progress you made so far.
"asia-summit-list" <asia-summit-list gnome org>,

To gnome.asia committee,
Some words are in Chinese, sorry about that.

Thanks,
Emily

在 2010年3月1日 下午2:44,Andrew Lee <ajqlee debian org>写道:
Hi ICOS team, hi Emily,

Any objections please speak up. I wouldn't mind myself as I was written
on a public mailing list. :)

Does gnome.asia committee also have public mailing list for us to
participate in?

Kindly regards,

-Andrew