Re: http://www.gnome.asia/

Two things regarding RMS.
A)  If he wants to make update to the website, Fred feel free to have
him email either the asia-summit list,  or me directly.  That way you
don't have to deal with it.   We, btw, will not be adding the background
he is requesting.

B)  He is difficult. There is a serious cost to having him come when its
not a completely "Free Software" only type event. The cost is not just
monetary either. Anyone that has had interactions with him know that
it's a very hit or miss situation. Sadly Stormy I agreed with you that
he may be assuming we are paying and we are just going to need to tell
him  no.

Will