Who will be in charge of RMS at the event? I suggest one person be in charge of making sure he is happy and making sure he doesn't cause confrontations.

(He is a difficult guest by the way. At the Desktop Summit at first he did not want to be in a hotel. Then he didn't like the house he was at ...)

Stormy

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Frederic Muller <fred beijinglug org> wrote:
Morning all,

Didn't want to keep this for myself (with Emily), so I'm sharing with the list.

Fred

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: http://www.gnome.asia/
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:07:51 -0400
From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
To: Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
CC: fred beijinglug org

I looked at the new version of the page.  It is a big improvement.
It calls for one change: add "GNU/" before "Linux"
in "Linux and Unix-based".  Since "Unix" is a complete system,
parallelism calls for "GNU/Linux" there.

The tag line issue remains.

However, in the pages that you share with COSCUP, there may be
somewhat of a problem.  Since COSCUP will put in an "open source"
emphasis, it is important to put in something that will show
GNOME stands for free software.

Some sort of image of the sort I suggested, with a GNOME logo
on a background of many words for "free", would do the job.

Do you have someone who can create that?