Re: IRC Meeting notes 20100601

Dear Ernest,

Thanks for the meeting notes, and please find below the updates from our
side:

1) translation of budget done, please help to review (can we also put
columns to indicate USD and "budget can be cut" respectively?)
2) logo / description sent to Google for confirmation, will update you
later
3) VISA for Chinese procedure asked a Chinese who applied before, will
inform Chinese speakers and show them the procedure asap for application
4) blog already updated link to
https://registrano.com/events/coscup2010papersubmission/registrations/new?locale=en
5) still working on the website and put content for gnome.asia
6) we appreciate your suggestion to prioritize GNOME related talks in
the call for papers for English version only, Chinese version doesn't
change, please go ahead :)