Re: Talk submission for COSCUP/GNOME.Asia2010

Dear Akhil,

Please try to provide it as soon as you can, as the photo will be put in
the conference brochure, I was informed the deadline of printing is
today. We will do our best to wait but please note that the photo may
not be presented there, thanks!