Contact person(s) from both parties

Dear Ernest,

As COSCUP team suggested earlier, each party would have contact
person(s) that is/are responsible for collecting internal information
and communicating with the other team (while the other members are only
on the cc list). From GNOME.Asia, Emily and I are the contact persons.
Is Ernest still the contact person from your side? Let's use this
suggestion from now on?

Besides, we are still waiting for your response on Brian's email, please
help to follow up with your team. Thanks!