Meeting
Date: 7/13, 2010
Time: 14:00~15:00 UTC (22:00-23:00 UTC+8)
Format: IRC Meeting
Server:asia-summit
Channel: #asia-summit

Agenda:

     1. Weekly review

              * Status of budget / sponsorship.
                      * [Info] 1,461,000 NTD (~45,660 USD) confirmed
                        (includes Oracle, Google), 757,686 NTD (~23,680
                        USD) received. the budget is now NTD 1,276,235
                        (~USD 39,900).
                      * [Info] Oracle is start wire the fund to
                        foundation now.
                      * [Discuss]
                        We do have enough fund to cover the costs this
                        year, but COSCUP really really want to have some
                        sizable reserve for next year.
                        Our reserve of US$10K from past years played a
                        phenomenal role in the organizing work this
                        year.
                        we are planning for 1000 lunch boxes now,
                        expanded from 800 that's originally planned.
                        We booked 2 extra rooms in the next building for
                        videocasting 2 tracks.
                      * [Info] all new budget items are listed in
                        http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AgIA9Z5Z55vldGhmSThMblNzZ3BLczl5QVhrZEdvQVE&hl=zh_TW#gid=1
                      * [AI] Emily->yippi: forward other email about the
                        logo approval from Glynn and Leo later.
                      * [AI] Emily->Rex: emily is working on sending the
                        money from oracle and Google money to Taiwan.
                      * [AI] Pockey: logo / company description / link
                        for oracle.
                      * [AI] Will: bio / topic / abstract / photo to
                        COSCUP team.
                      * [AI] Pockey: gnome foundation donation for
                        tshirts or other item
              * Status of program
                      * n/a
     1. Website
              * Status of website
                      * n/a
     2. Marketing
              * Status of Marketing
                      * n/a
     3. Other Topics
              * GASC lodging
                      * 2 rooms for GASC. wait to confirm the budget
                        item.
                      * [AI] Rex remind Layla and OSSF to book GASC's
                        room for 4 days. (13, 14, 15, 16)
              * Organizer Introduction (which will be printed in
                attendee booklet) (not included "comments" of this
                G.Docs.)
                      * (by 7/10) Please help to update some short
                        introduction
                        at https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1PgBR5UlAV8txbicMSPsvPMLr8g5QI8Fel3bjSkDcv4o&hl=en#