Re: Follow up on a few things

Hi Pockey and Brian,

Just create a budget request to GNOME foundation, include three items:
1. 200  T-shirts
2. Lodging place for our staff
3. One day tour

The total cost is : 4225 USD.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am0xSSV8T7asdFNRaGUtMEFJcWFlWDRYNTZ5T3M1WEE&hl=en&authkey=CO6rv6QD#gid=0

Help me to review it, talk to you later after lunch.

-Emily

2010/7/14 Pockey <pockey beijinglug org>
Dear Emily and Will,

Please see the action items according to yesterday IRC meeting:

1) Oracle logo (high resolution for print out), company Description
(bilingual) and link to COSCUP Team as soon as possible by tomorrow

2) Will's bio / topic / abstract / photo with high resolution for print
out to COSCUP team

** Since COSCUP is printing brochure on Friday, the deadline of the
above materials is tight!

3) COSCUP team will send us account details and we follow up on
transferring sponsorship funding of Google and Oracle from the GNOME
Foundation

4) Fund request proposal to the GNOME Foundation (and wait for COSCUP
response from Brian Email)

If I miss anything, please feel free to add. Thanks!

Cheers,