=?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFByb2dyYW0gQWdlbmRhIGlzIGFsaXZlISAvIOitsOeoi+ihqOS4iue3miE=?=

Hello Bob

Thank you for your hard work, I reviewed the agenda, and my topic will
probably be presented in 30 mins, not 60 mins. I think I have replied
the mailing list about this,  could you please double check and amend
it?

Sorry for bringing this trouble to you.  :-)