Re: Flight Taibei to Beijing

Hi Rex,

GNOME foundation is OK to provide $400 for RMS's travel assistance. He just need to fill a form and send to travel committ. But he haven't sent to the travel application to us, instead, he ask for lodging place.

Would you please chat with Will Lashell now, he is currently on Gtalk. He would like to share some experience of how to treat with RMS with COSCUP team.

Thanks,
Emily