Re: [Fwd: The dates of Gnome.Asia Summit 2010]

Dear all,

What I mean by accepting the date doesn't mean we have to accept the
proposal from this Group after submission. Of course if the proposal is
not interesting or not in line with the objective of GNOME.Asia Summit,
or other concerns / issues we have reasons not to, (but just not because
of the date issue :)

Cheers,
Pockey