Re: [Fwd: The dates of Gnome.Asia Summit 2010]

Dear Stormy,

No, they haven't fill out a proposal yet.

Actually the attached email means, they (COSCUP) want to prepare /
submit a proposal only if we can accept the date, August 14, 15. that I
believe it maybe a bit too much in a rush for GNOME.Asia Summit. What do
u think?

Cheers,
Pockey