Re: Proposal for GNOME.Asia 2011 from India

Thanks Bharath and Akhil for the proposal!

Dear all,

Now we have the three proposals with detailed budgets, let's read them and should you have any more question, please feel free to ask the local teams.
We target to make a decision in ~1 week on 14th December, 2010, we will discuss ways / rules of picking the winner today meeting as well, see you!

- Pockey