Re: IRC meeting 7 Sep 1400 UTC GNOME.Asia 2011

Dear all,

I will also invite representatives from India and Indonesia to join the
meeting, they are Akhil Laddha <lakhil novell com>, Utian Ayuba
<utian di blankon in>, and Bharath Acharya <abharath gnome org>.

Besides, I will also invite Max and Medical Wei to join since they can
help on contributing to our website and event box idea.