Re: Any question you wanna put in questionnaire for attendees?

Pockey:

Column Y still says:

> Would you be interested in joining a GNOME User's Group? How do you
> like the frequency for the GNOME User Group?

I think it would make more sense to remove "How do you like
the frequency for the GNOME User Group" from this question.

Column AA says:

> If you are already a member of a GNOME User's Group, what do you
> think of the Users Group? (perhaps a scale from "very useful and
> active" to "not useful or inactive".

The comment "(perhaps a scale from "very useful and active" to
"not useful or inactive")" should be removed from the question.

Also, I notice that:

Questions in column T-U are about the GNOME desktop
Questions in column V-X are about the event
Questions in column Y-AB are about GNOME User's Groups
Questions in column AC-AE are about the GNOME desktop

Perhaps it would be better to move the questions in
column AC-AE so they immediately follow the questions
in T-U so that all questions about the GNOME desktop
are grouped together?

Brian